P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
Cookies and Tracking The Company uses various technologies, which may include “cookie” technology, to gather information from our website visitors such as pages visited and how often they are visited, and to enable certain features on this website. “Cookies” are small text files that may be placed on your computer when you visit a website or click on a URL. Cookies may include “single-session cookies” which generally record information during only a single visit to a website and then are erased, and “persistent” cookies which are generally stored on a computer unless or until they are deleted or are set to expire. You may disable cookies and similar items by adjusting your browser preferences at any time; however, this may limit your ability to take advantage of all the features on this website. Note that we do not currently respond to web browser “Do Not Track” signals that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information about online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services because, among other reasons, there is no common definition of such signals and no industry-accepted standards for how such signals should be interpreted. We may use analytics companies to gather information and aggregate data from our website visitors such as which pages are visited and how often they are visited, and to enable certain features on our websites. Information is captured using various technologies and may include cookies. We may use and disclose your activity information unless restricted by this policy or by law. Some examples of the ways we use your activity information include:
- Customizing your experience on the website including managing and recording your preferences.
- Marketing, product development, and research purposes.
- Tracking resources and data accessed on the website.
- Developing reports regarding website usage, activity, and statistics.
- Assisting users experiencing website problems.
- Enabling certain functions and tools on this website.
- Tracking paths of visitors to this website and within this website.
Your personal information This website may include web pages that give you the opportunity to provide us with personal information about yourself. You do not have to provide us with personal information if you do not want to; however, that may limit your ability to use certain functions of this website or to request certain services or information. We may use personal information for a number of purposes such as:
- To respond to an email or particular request from you.
- To personalize the website for you.
- To process and complete an order as requested by you.
- To administer surveys and promotions.
- To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about products, product application or services provided by us or other businesses.
- To perform analytics and to improve our products, websites, and advertising.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process.
- To protect someone’s health, safety, or welfare.
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications.
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law.
We may use personal information to contact you through any contact information you provide through this website, including any email address, telephone number, cell phone number, text message number, or fax number. Please see the section below titled “Our Online Communications Practices.” We may also share personal information within the Company, and we may combine personal information that you provide us through this website with other information we have received from you, whether online or offline, or from other sources such as from our vendors. For example, if you have purchased a product or service from us, we may combine personal information you provide through this website with information regarding your receipt of the product or service.
Our online communication practices We may send electronic newsletters, notification of account status, and other communications, such as marketing communications, on a periodic basis to various individuals and organizations
Information for children under 13 We will not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 through this website without receiving parental consent. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through this website, please contact us.